F9 tech provide CRM and collaboration applications that you access over the internet and pay-as-you-go. Also, you can build your own apps on our F9 infotech.com platform. Customer relationship management is about managing the relationships with your customers. CRM satisfies your customer by combining business process, people and technology which will benefit both you and your customers.
CRM lets you view all customer transactions, respond confidentially to customer calls or emails, capture important information about customer interactions and manage your tasks and follow up activities and help customers find solutions via your website.
An effective CRM solution helps you keep sales and marketing focused on filling the sales pipeline and generating more revenue rather than manually tracking sales needs.
CRM (Customer Relationship Management): CRM is about attracting and retaining customers. It defines your process, train your people and deploy your technology.CRM facilitates growth in that it aids and increases availability of information to the organization by which an organization can prove to make the difference between success and failure.
Types of CRM:
There are different types of CRM. At f9 we use SUGAR CRM because SugarCRM's applications offer a single system of truth for managing customer interactions across different lines of business. Its features are:
- Sales Force Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Customer Support
Advantages of CRM:
- CRM achieves an integrated business system.
- PCRM technology goes a long way in benefitting the organizing itself.
- Sales order and Sales revenue increases.
- Marketing and support expenses are reduced.
- eamwork within the organization is achieved.
- Customer retention is maximized.
- Communication channels are improved.
- Organization can concentrate more on productions.
- Companies are enabled to be aware of customer needs and are able to react to them in a right way.